State Capitol Room 510
Juneau AK, 99801
600 E. Railroad Ave Ste. 1
Wasilla AK, 99654-8135
District D, Republican
Length of Residency in Alaska
Communities Lived In
- Graduated Scranton Central High School 1979.
- Graduated College Misericordia B.A. History 1983.
- Educational Endorsement Program College Misericordia 1984.
- Masters in Education UAF 1992.
- Superintendent Endorsement Program UAA 1997.
Political and Government Positions
- Mat-Su Borough School District Board Member,
- Past two years School Board President.
- Chair of Governor Parnell’s Education Transition Team 2010
Business and Professional Positions:
- Public school teacher
- Superintendent of schools
- Director of K-12 Outreach University of Alaska Statewide
- Project Manager Alaska Teacher Mentor Project
- Educational Consultant Dunleavy Educational Services.
Service Organization(S) Membership
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- Life Member NRA
- Alaska Outdoor Council
- Association of Alaska School Boards
- Association of Alaska School Administrators.
Alaska Family, Volunteering, Rafting, Snowmachining, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, Hunting, Horses/mules, dogs.